Nov 13, 2007

Quick Update from Semana 6

Let's see what happened last week. Oh so I had a midterm and presentation on the same day! AND the presentation had to last at least 15 minutes, in espanol, and my topic was la adopcion de ninos por homosexuales! Pretty controversial and difficult right? well actually, I think I did pretty well on it! It flowed nicely. Estoy contenta :) Probably because it's a topic I feel passionately about. Anyhoots, so about the midterm, no comment. I think I did ok, not great. But it's b/c I only had about 30 minutes before hand to study. Oh we went to a strip club for my friend's b-day! My first one! It was really quite entertaining watching my friends get lap dances...including Rach! haha hilarious.

Hey I finally visited my first museum here! El Museo Nacional. It was okay...pretty small. But they had a little jardin para mariposas, which was nice

There was a nice view of the city

Haha our dog is on her period! So she has to wear diapers! Pobrecita

Friday I had another midterm, this time for spanish, then that afternoon we embarked on our 6.5 hour bus ride for Tamarindo!

No comments: