Oct 21, 2007

Quick Update from Tercera Semana


On Monday, we went out to Cuartel for Marion's 23rd birthday. The same band from the first time I went was there and I loved them even more this second time! Especially the one in the tight jeans haha. So of course I was jamming in the front the entire time, and lucky ol me just so happened to be chosen to come dance up on stage with them! I was so embarassed, but it was so hilarious and fun that it became the time of my life at the moment.

Then on Wednesday night, we went out to El Pueblo, the nighttime hotspot for the Ticans, where there are a bunch of clubs and bars centered in one compact area. Randi had her first tequila shots! Ohh, funny girl. After bar-hopping for awhile, we ended the night at a club where there were some studly dancing boy band boys up on stage!

Oops and there goes their shirts... haha it was definitely some fun, but most definitely gay, eye candy for us chicas.

On Friday, each of us were assigned to interview a couple of people about a certain typical CR dish, and bring some in for the class! Mine was gallo pinto, and I must admit that it was quite tasty what I had cooked (with the help of my tica mama of course) We had to do a mini presentation in espanol, and of course it just so happened to be the very day that our class was being filmed! It was just in order to evaluate our prof, so I don't know why they were up in our faces so much. Oh wells, I think I did pretty well and the delish potluck made the day all the better!

No comments: